(Sign up date extended to February 15th!) All this buying and wearing of sustainable clothing is quite nice, but have you ever wanted to get into the game yourself and launch your own ethical fashion company? Well, if you've wondered when you'll be ready, the universe is saying, "Now!" The lovely ladies of Madesmith have just opened up registration for the second round of their Sustainable Fashion Incubator. They've created an amazing program packed with everything you need to know in order to start, fund and grow your own sustainable fashion and home goods brand. This 8-week online sustainable fashion business incubator is for aspiring and emerging creative entrepreneurs making clothing, home textiles, shoes, bags, and accessories. Learn from the experience of successful business and fashion entrepreneurs and real life case studies. I'm one of the experts involved, so you can choose to have a one-hour call with me where I give you feedback on your website, and help you craft a pitch that will get you coverage by conscious bloggers!* Or, you can choose to talk with one of the other amazing experts: bloggers from Wit & Delight, Reading My Tea Leaves, Eco Warrior Princess, and more! Whether you are new tobusiness, or have been in business for a while and looking to take it to the next level, this mastermind is designed for you. This time, they're limiting the seats to a max of around 15 students to ensure the highest qualityinstruction, and lots of personal attention. This is the only time this year they will be offering this course.
January 25th February 15th.
Plus, I have a special discount code for EcoCult Readers: Register before January 15th, and get 20% off with code Kickstart2016.
Course detailsPrice: $2,750 Duration: 8 weeks Start date: Feb 19, 2016 Registration ends
I am so thankful for Sumeera's guidance! This incubator helped me realize where I am and where I want to be. The experience really inspires the way I design products and build my business. - Julia Kostreva, Julia Kostreva Creative Studio (Los Angeles, CA)In this 8-week online course, you'll learn:
- How to create an ethical fashion brand online that stands out in today's cluttered market
- How to get your businesses funded
- How to tell your story in a way that resonates with the customers
- Ways to test your product ideas before you invest time and money
- Where to find the right audience and how to keep them coming back for more
- Creating and growing a smart customer list
- Advanced strategies to get PR for your ethical brand
- Effective social media strategies that take less than 1 hour a day
- How to turn your audience to advocates of your ethical brand
- Long-term strategies to always staying ahead of your competition and beating copycats
- How to find a manufacturing and production partner
- Pricing strategies that help you grow your sales and your profits
- Money back guarantee within first week
The Madesmith Incubator really helped me nail down the essence of my brand and its importance. It helped me shift from just selling product, to selling a change to a more sustainable lifestyle. It also helped me in a very simple day to day way by making clear where and what I should be investing my time in and resources in. And finally, through the case studies and the office hours, it helped me to feel good about my business and the amount of growth I can successfully manage. - Jennifer Connor, Pennyroyal Design (Sonoma, CA)Register before January 15th, and get 20% off with code Kickstart2016. *I am compensated if you sign up, and for the one-on-one coaching sessions.