I often get emails from not-quite-launched and emerging sustainable brands asking to get coffee and pick my brain. Of course, I can provide some insight on one little corner of the industry, but I'm also busy and it's hard for me to carve out time. There is a way better solution, if you really are serious about this whole sustainable-design-business thing: the Madesmith Fashion Incubator, an 8-week course starting in July packed with everything you need to know in order to start and grow your own sustainable fashion and home goods brand. Right now you can sign up for early bird registration and get a $600 discount.
What It IsThis program is perfect for designers creating clothing, home textiles, shoes, bags and accessories. Whether you are new to business or have been in business for a while and looking to take it to the next level, this mastermind is designed for you. You will learn specific techniques, roadmaps, real life case studies off successful designers, and step by step guides to achieve success in your business. You will also get personalized consultation from an established industry expert to help you win your market.
What You GetI'm personally involved in one part, the one-one-session where I help you craft your story so that bloggers will be falling all over you to interview and feature you and your company. Other things you'll learn:
- How to create an ethical fashion brand online that stands out in today's cluttered market
- How to get your businesses funded
- Ways to test your product ideas before you invest time and money
- Pricing strategies that help you grow your sales and your profits
- Where to find the right audience and how to keep them coming back for more
- Creating and growing a smart customer list
- Advanced strategies to get PR for your ethical brand
- Effective social media strategies that take less than 1 hour a day
- How to turn your audience to advocates of your ethical brand
- Long-term strategies to always staying ahead of your competition and beating copycats
- Money back guarantee within first 2 weeks